- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- We aim to ship your products within 24 hours of receiving your order. If you order before 12pm we will usually ship the same day. Delivery is next day to UK mainland customers - Mon - Fri only. Your products are checked to the highest qulaity standards prior to dispatch, and are insured during transit.
- For an accurate quotation of shipping costs, apply products to your basket and use the quotation tool on the screen. We only charge you what it costs us for shipping.
If your product is ordered before 2pm it will be most likely be dispatched that day. (See our Terms & Conditions) Some bespoke orders and larger orders make incur 1 day handling to pack the kit.As with all quality organisations we only use the best carriers to handle your goods.
Privacy & Security
Due to the ordering process certain information given by you at the time of ordering is collected lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, solely by Elemental Europe Limited. Elemental Europe Limited does not disclose any customer information to any third parties. The information is used only for the purpose of processing your request and to communicate with you on any matters relating to the provision of the service in general. Information and statistics may also be used for the purpose of monitoring site usage. These statistics will not include any information that can be used to identify any individual.
Cookies are used on this shopping site;
- To keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item.
- To keep track of products you have viewed to enable us to tailor advertising based on your browsing behaviour. In doing so we do not capture any personalised information that would enable us to identify the user; we only capture anonymised data. If you wish to opt out of this service please email us here: email@example.com
If you have any concerns regarding the privacy of this site please contact us via our Online Contact Form.
We may contact you in future regarding special offers, news items etc. If you do not wish to be contacted please let us know via our Online Contact Form
The entire checkout process for the Studio-Flash.com web site is held on a secure server using a verified SSL (secure socket layer) system for transferring data. If you click on the small padlock symbol at the bottom of your browsers screen you will be taken to this site's security certificate. If you have any concerns regarding the security of this site please inform us here.
Returns & Replacements
Subject to the right of Consumers to return goods for refund under The Supply of Goods and Services Act and Distance Selling Regulations, Elemental Europe Limited does not sell products on a trial basis. Customers are strongly advised to check suitability and specifications of products before ordering. The following is our full policy, pursuant to our complete Terms & Conditions. Please see section 4 of our terms and conditions below:
You have the right to cancel your purchase at any time either before or up to 7 days following the day you receive the goods by:
- e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, a description of the goods or services concerned and the order number of the cancelled order, or
- phoning us on 0844 272 7778 (Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5pm excluding public holidays) - please have your order reference number and delivery details to hand.
4.2 If you exercise your right to cancel your order after the goods have been despatched, you will be responsible for returning the goods to Elemental at your own risk and cost, therefore, we strongly recommend you use an insured delivery method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. All returns are subject to the following conditions, except where the goods are faulty or incorrectly described on the website.
- Your product must be complete and in 'as new' condition (e.g. if you have opened the box to examine the product you must have done so without damaging or marking the product or packaging).
- It must not have been used or installed. It should be returned with the original box, packing and accessories you received with it.
- Software, memory cards, DVDs, and Pre-recorded videotapes can only be accepted if still sealed. This policy is to avoid any potential breach of the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act (CDPA) 1988. All opened software is exempt from return under the terms of the distance Selling Regulations (SI2334/2000). Software that arrives damaged or is physically faulty may be returned under our normal returns policy.
- This offer does not apply to film, developing or printing services.
- A proof of purchase must be supplied.
- You must return any free gifts which came with the product.
- We will not refund any items that have been specially ordered to your individual specification or personalised.
- Goods returned outside the 7 days cancellation period (but within 28 days of receipt) that can not be re-sold as new will only be refunded to their mail order return value and a credit note may be issued.
Where we have made a charge for postage, this will be deducted from your refund if the goods have been despatched to you.
4.3 You cannot cancel your purchase when:
- the seal has been broken on any videotapes, DVDs, CDs, memory cards, or software; or
- the goods were a special order to your specification; or
- 28 days has elapsed following receipt of the goods
Until such time as you return the goods to us you must take reasonable care of the item(s) and not use them. Any use of the delivered goods beyond that necessary to inspect the goods upon delivery will invalidate your right to cancel the contract.
4.4 Authorising the Returnstating your name, a description of the goods or services concerned and the order number of the cancelled order. Failure to do so will result in a delay in processing your refund or the product being returned to you. All authorised returns must be returned to Elemental Europe Limited, Unit 9 Kinsbourne Farm, Bury End, Stagsden, Bedfordshire MK43 8TS.
You must prior to returning any goods received, contact our Customer Services on 0844 272 7778 or e-mail us at email@example.com
4.5 Faulty or incorrectly described Goods
You will always have the option of an exchange or refund if the fault occurs within 28 days of delivery. If there is a fault with your product within 6 months of delivery but after the first 28 days, we will always offer a repair in the first instance. As an exception you may be offered an exchange or (full or partial) refund. After 6 months but within 12 months we will offer a repair only. In all cases we reserve the right to inspect the product and verify the fault and, if no fault is found return the product to you. No refund will be processed until the returned goods have been received by ourselves and an appraisal made as to any fault.
4.6 To qualify for a refund or exchange the products must be:
- in otherwise "as new" condition; and
- complete with any accessories and free gifts offered with it (and, if possible, the original box and packaging and warranty).
4.7 Following us receiving your instruction to cancel your order you will be refunded within 30 days.
4.8 This promise does not cover faults caused by accident, neglect, misuse or normal wear and tear.
4.9 Any refund due to a fault or other defect within the first 6 months of purchase will include a refund of the delivery charge. We will also pay for your costs of returning the goods for replacement or refund providing you have not had the goods longer than 6 months. Outside of 6 months you will be responsible for covering the costs of returning the goods, we strongly recommend you use an insured method such as Royal Mail Special Delivery. Replacement goods are sent by standard delivery only (i.e. premium services are not available)
4.10 THIS RETURNS POLICY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. DETAILS OF YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS ARE AVAILABLE FROM THE CITIZENS ADVICE BUREAU OR CONSUMER DIRECT.
A notice will be displayed on your web browser before you submit an order with Elemental Europe Limited. This contains important information such as a description, price and delivery charges of the good or services ordered. Elemental Europe Limited suggests that you print off a hard copy of the notice or save a copy to your hard drive for your own records.
Goods supplied to you by Elemental Europe Limited will correspond with their prices and description (subject to E & OE). If at any time this is not the case Elemental Europe Limited will give you the right to reject the goods within a reasonable time period for a full refund.
In the unlikely event that an incorrect price is shown on our website. Elemental Europe Limited reserves the right to abstain from fulfilling the order at that price. You will of course be notified, and at which point you will be informed of the correct price, and given the choice to proceed with the order.
If you place an order in December and we cannot dispatch your product before 1st January 2010, then we will have to charge VAT at the increased rate of 17.5%. In these circumstances we will always contact you before dispatch to check that you want to go ahead with your order, if not, you are free to cancel.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
Elemental Europe Limited is all about convenience, flexibility and peace of mind and accordingly we are able to accept a variety of payment methods. You may place an order either online, by phone, by fax or by post.
For prompt Next Day delivery of goods we accept all major Credit and Debit cards.
Security and Online Shopping
For greater peace of mind for our customers when ordering online and to speed up the progress of orders Elemental has adopted the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode fraud prevention schemes (often referred to as "3D-Secure").
We encourage our customers to sign up to these schemes which entail registering your card with Visa or Mastercard. For more information on these schemes and how to enrol your card (if you have not already) then please speak to your card provider or click on the relevant link below.
Sign up at VisaEurope.com
Sign up at MasterCard.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you accept payments from cards which are not enrolled in the Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code schemes?
- We will continue to accept cards which are not registered under the schemes although for fraud prevention purposes there may be a delay in processing your order as we perform additional checks and occasionally we may request further information from you prior to releasing any goods.
Additionally we will NOT ship to a delivery address that differs from the registered card address unless they are paid for using a Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code enrolled card OR we are able to verify that you are a customer with a history of ordering from us to your registered card address that dates back at least 3 months
- What Credit and Debit cards do you accept?
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, including:
- Visa Debit
- Can I pay using PayPal?
- Yes you can. our paypal account is firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do prices include VAT?
- Yes, all prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT and are at the prevailing rate. Our VAT number is GB 923 7532 22.
- What happens if some items are out of stock when my order is processed?
- Your shopping cart should display when items are not in stock. We cannot currently defer a payment for products on back order. As soon as the item arrives in stock you will be notified and it will be dispatched immediately. On the rare occassion that a purchase is made for a stock item, and that item is actually out of stock, we will contact you immediately. For some of our larger items, such as lighting kits, we can take a part payment deposit for a back order. Please call us on 0844 272 7778
- Updating Account Information
- In order to remain updated on back orders or new items, please log in to your account and update your contact information.